Capsule Endoscopy in Nashik | PH Mentry in Nashik
Indications of double balloon enteroscopy are
- GI bleed of suspected small intestine origin.
- Evaluation of stricture in the small intestine.
- Tumor of the small intestine.
- Evaluation of small intestine in a patient with Crohn’s disease.
- During double balloon enteroscopy, a biopsy can be taken from suspicious areas.
and endo-therapy can be done for the bleeding lesions.
Capsule endoscopy in Nashik. is a non-invasive test, which does not require any sedation For capsule endoscopy. the patient swallows a small capsule, the capsule has an inbuilt camera, which captures and send the images of the small intestine to the external data recorder, which are later studied for the evaluation of small intestine.
The capsule should not be used, if there is suspicion of stricture in small intestine Moreover, tissue cannot be obtained from diseased areas and endo-therapy cannot be done.
The capsule is passed out later in the stool, and it is not required to retrieve the capsule.
Make An Appointment
Book your appointment with our consultants.
Get in Touch
91 9923825259 / +91 9822011684
0253 2574070 / 0253 2572421