Diagnostic And Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound
EUS is performed by oral route after conscious sedation.
During EUS, the sample can be taken from the nodes in the mediastinum, tumor of pancreas and bile duct. With the help of endoscopic ultrasound, various collections can be drained internally in the stomach or rectum and the major surgeries can be avoided.
Indications of EUS are
- a sampling of the chest and abdominal nodes, adrenal gland
- Evaluation of dilated CBD without a known cause
- A sampling of mass in pancreas or CBD
- Drainage of perirectal and peripancreatic collection
- Celiac plexus block for pain relief in patients with chronic pancreatitis
- Celtic plexus neurolysis for pain relief in patients with pancreatic cancer
- Stent placement in CBD or liver in case of failed ERCP Jaundice treatment in Nashik
Make An Appointment
Book your appointment with our consultants.
Get in Touch
91 9923825259 / +91 9822011684
0253 2574070 / 0253 2572421